Oh, hi there.
Remember when I told you that I went to a small private school from Kindergarten through 12th grade? And there were like 5 boys in my class of 14?
One of my good friends, Jared, just so happens to be one of those 5 boys, and tonight he texted me a GEM of a memory. A gem I tell you!
Ladies and gentlemen....I give you this TOP SECRET note written by yours truly, circa 2000.
- A) Jared was taken by Cassie, obvi. Plus, we couldn't date until high school or college otherwise it'd just be weird.
- B) Scott already liked me, so he clearly couldn't again.
- C) Kris was gross.
- D) Ben & Harold? I couldn't even go there, apparently.
- E) Gian was too "Girly" and "Sensitive". #gross #justkidding
- F) Stephen was weird.
- G) Chad was just too mean.
But I will say two things:
- 1) It's a good thing Jared never became a murderer, because it's pretty cool we can laugh about our #privateschoolproblems 15 years later
- 2) It's a DARN good thing poor, destitute, hermit Michelle found herself a life partner. Things were looking pretty scarce there.
Oh, memories. Thanks for the laugh, Jared! (I say this as if he's reading right now...)