Of course this would be me on day 3 of training, with no pair to spare. And of course, instead of just taking them off and being "nude-legged," I kept them on. All day. Have I told you how classy I am? No? Well, okay, now you know. Don't worry, after training, I hopped myself over to the new City Target and bought myself a brand new pair of sexy pantyhose. Scratch that. Panty hose and sexy cannot be combined in the same sentence.
Now, just for fun, I am going to list 5 fun facts from my day:
1. We got fitted for our new uniforms! They were designed by Banana Republic, and I must say, once I put those cute clothes on, complete with a super cute RED trench coat, I got all giddy and excited inside because holy crap! this is really happening and sometimes I still can't believe it.
2. I have lost two blog followers since announcing this job and I can only take that to mean they hate flight attendants.
3. One girl in my class went to BYU and personally knew Sydney. As in Sydney from The Daybook. As in, if you're a blogger, you know who this person is because she's Mormon and has a ginormous blog. This girl in my class may or may not have said Sydney is a giant B in real life. No comment.
4. As a flight attendant, you are not allowed to drink within 12 hours of reporting for duty. TWELVE. All I will say about that is when I have a layover in Cancun and it's about 8:00pm and I have to fly the next morning at 8:00am, I will look like this --> :(
5. This morning,my lipstick looked like this:
This afternoon my lipstick baaaasssiccalllyyyy looked like this:
Like I said, classy.